Being a first time mom can be overwhelming at times because you hear about so many items you need for your baby. It's always important to have things like a humidifier, baby Vick's and baby fever reducer on hand, but I wanted to share what I found to be the most important on a daily basis with a new baby. I'm not including big ticket items (like a carseat or stroller), because we all know those are a must have. Instead, I am sharing some inside tips! Nine out of ten moms wish that they would have included more everyday needs, like diapers, on the list. The best piece of baby registry advice that I received with my first pregnancy was that I could never have enough diapers (Pampers are our favorite)!
Here are my top 5 registry must haves:
1) Pampers Swaddlers in different sizes to grow with baby. I used Pampers with both of my girls because they have great coverage and comfort. Not to mention the convenient yellow strip Swaddlers has that turns blue with a dirty diaper! As you can see, Aura loves them! ;)
2) The Nosefrida Snot Sucker (works best when used with baby saline spray). I know the concept seems gross, but it's not and it's a life saver when your baby has a stuffy nose!
3) Boppy changing pad liners to set on top of your changing pad. I have six I rotate through. They are easy to wash and so much more convenient than having to wash your changing pad cover each time it gets dirty during diaper changes.
4) A baby carrier and/or a baby wearing shirt. Having these allowed me to do things around the house while still being able to keep my girls "held" when they only wanted mama. Aura had a more difficult time adjusting the first couple of months and pretty much wanted me to hold her all of the time. The Lalabu Soothe Shirt was my life saver!! They even make them for Dad's now too. I wish they had those when my girls were born!
5) California Baby Calendula Cream is perfect for sensitive baby skin when they break out with minor skin irritations and rashes! A little goes a long way so it lasts quite a while!
If you have any questions, please message me and I'd be happy to help! Xo